RES Oklahoma is an excellent opportunity for you and your organization to build stronger business relationships with tribes, federal agencies and corporations, take part in unparalleled networking and benefit from innovative and informative business development and training sessions.
RES Oklahoma Highlights:
- Attendees From Across The U.S. & Canada
- 4 Days of Training & Business Development
- Entrepreneurship Boot Camp
- Native American Business Trade Show
- The Most Effective Networking Opportunities in Indian Country
- Dozens of Exhibitors
- Tribal Business Leaders Forum
- RES Oklahoma Golf Tournament
RES Oklahoma is being held at the fabulous Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Tulsa, OK. The NCAIED has secured special room rates for RES attendees on a limited basis.
RES Oklahoma is just one more example of how The National Center is building bridges of opportunity for today’s American Indian Enterprises.